Cardinal Photo Collage Canvas Personalized Memorial Gift
Select product type and size to see the price.What's my size!
Canvas Print Size Guideline
Losing a loved one is not easy to deal with, especially when they leave behind so many memories and beautiful moments. We create this Personalized Memorial Gift for you to preserve your precious photos with your loved one.
Simply upload 14 photos of your choice and we will print them along with a heartfelt quote: “Those we love don’t go away they fly beside us every day.” The cardinal symbolizes everlasting love and devotion that they gave to you for a long time. And now you will keep them deep in your heart. This Cardinal Photo Collage Canvas is a condolence gift to send to friends or family to ease their pain.
* Add your personalization
1. Upload photos (NOTE: We recommend that you upload the biggest, highest resolution image you have. Each image must be a minimum of 500KB to ensure a high-quality print.)
2. Look for “proof” via email 1-2 days after order. Your approval is required before production!
- Framed & Wrapped options are available
- Arrives ready to hang, with pre-installed sawtooth hanging hardware
- Rubber bumpers - protects wall surface and keeps print straight on the wall
- Standard digital print canvas material with professional matte finishes
- Scratch, crack, & warp resistant
- Anti-yellowing. Water & Fade resistant
- 100% real pine wood frame
- Clean with a dry cloth when needed
- All orders are shipped fully tracked.
- We are working diligently around the clock to ship our canvas on time in a safe and clean environment.
Ordered this for sister in law when she saw picture cried with happiness to see her dad. Team was wonderful you won’t regret the purchase!
They did an incredible job arranging the images, and they met all promised processing times. It was gifted at a baby shower to honor the mother-to-be’s mother. The recipient was speechless and there wasn’t a dry eye in the room. Thank you for creating such meaningful art.
It quite wonderful actually. The pictures came out pretty well. I would have used a bit brighter colors had I known ahead of time they would have showed up better. But I am very happy overall.
You did a beautiful job on all 3 of my collages for my fathers memorial. Some of the best money I've ever spent. Thank you to the crew. God bless you all. xo