Angel Wing Photo Collage Canvas Gift, Angel Wing Wall Decor, Angel Wings With Photos In Loving Memory Earned Wings
Select product type and size to see the price.What's my size!
Canvas Print Size Guideline
It is difficult to live with the loss of a loved one, especially when they leave behind so many memories and precious experiences. We designed this Personalized Memorial Gift to let you keep your treasured images with your loved one.
Simply upload 20 pictures of your choice, and we’ll print them alongside a touching quote: “Goodbye are not forever, nor are they the end. They mean I’ll miss you until we meet again.” The angel wings represent the protection and dedication that they have shown you for a long time. And you will now keep them alive in your heart. This Angel Wing Photo Canvas is a sympathy gift to send to friends or family to help them cope with their loss.
* Add your personalization
- Type your personalized names and year at the custom box (or request non-personalized.)
- Upload photo (NOTE: We recommend that you upload the biggest, highest resolution image you have. Each image must be a minimum of 500KB to ensure a high-quality print.)
- Look for “proof” via email 1-2 days after order. Your approval is required before production
- Framed & Wrapped options are available
- Arrives ready to hang, with pre-installed sawtooth hanging hardware
- Rubber bumpers - protects wall surface and keeps print straight on the wall
- Standard digital print canvas material with professional matte finishes
- Scratch, crack, & warp resistant
- Anti-yellowing. Water & Fade resistant
- 100% real pine wood frame
- Clean with a dry cloth when needed
- All orders are shipped fully tracked.
- We are working diligently around the clock to ship our canvas on time in a safe and clean environment.
It was perfect and my friend loved the tribute to her mother. It was exactly as ordered and arrived very quickly. Will definitely order from this company again.
I got this for my girl for Valentine’s Day because she found out she was pregnant on Valentine’s Day and we lost our son at 15 days old. We both cried when we seen it because it’s so beautiful. Definitely 100% satisfied with my order and wish I left a better tip.
This was a present for my mom. The canvas was pictures of her mom, sisters, and brother instead of a name I put love ones. She loved it. This is a beautiful work of art. Awesome work! Thank you
This angel wing photo collage was absolutely beautiful. We loved it.
I think it is awesome that they send you an email of what the picture will look like before they make it. If you want changes, you can contact them. I got my parents the Angel Wing Photo Collage of pictures of my brother who passed away. They received and absolutely love it. Thank you!
It was exactly like the preview they had emailed to me.